Saturday, February 28, 2009

It's Delayed, So sorry!

Hi Fellow Church goers!
Sorry I didn't post announcements last Sunday. Things just got away from me. In case you didn't read the papers, the person in Henagar that got robbed, well, I know them and let me just say, it has been a REALLY rough week for me....alas.

Anyway, SO. THIS SUNDAY: there is a meeting Ian has to have with the bishop in a group of about 10 at 2pm, then a district meeting that follows at 3pm. This is going to be in albertville, so, Neither Ian or myself will be back in time for Bible Study. We are SO sorry, but we know that any time meetings like this take place, it is normally a 2+ hour thing, so we have to cancel adult and youth bible study that night. I for one, am sad, as I really look forward to Sunday night study!

Also, if you are a MEMBER of St. Paul (as in, on the register) this applies to you. There has been a question about the possibility of changing the lights in the sanctuary. I know that there are many opinions on this matter, and the vote is being brought to the whole church to decide on. What does this mean? If you are a member, after the service this Sunday, there will be a chance for you to vote on whether or not you want new lights. There will be a ballot that you vote in secret, place in a basket and be on your way. This vote will be the determination of whether or not we do indeed vote to replace the lights.

The MISSION TEAM will still meet tomorrow night at 6pm. Ian will be there for that, assuming the meeting doesn't take forever.

We had 75 in attendance last Sunday, let's keep that number up! :) I am so excited for all the possibilities St. Paul can do! God is good, ALL the time! All the time, God is good!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment